PAZINO BUSINESS NETWORK Social Media Policy
IRM / CONSULTANTs are permitted to discuss and promote their business on social media platforms such as blogs, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc. The following is the Company’s policy and guidelines on such representation. The absence of, or lack of explicit reference to a specific site, does not limit the extent of the application of this policy. Where no policy or guideline exists, CONSULTANTs should use their professional judgment and take the most prudent action possible.
1. Personal blogs, websites and social media profiles should have clear disclaimers that the views expressed by the author are the author’s alone and do not represent the views of the Company.
Eg – “The opinions and positions expressed are my own and don’t necessarily reflect those of PAZINO BUSINESS NETWORK.”
2. You must represent yourself accurately and clearly state your relationship with the Company as CONSULTANT / IRM. No other claims may be made as employee, agent or otherwise.
3. You may not use the Company’s trademarks or brands in any username or handle in any social media platform. These include but are not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
4. Information published on your blogs, websites and social media profiles should comply and adhere with the PAZINO BUSINESS NETWORK’s Policies & Procedures. (See clause 11.03, 11.04 and 11.05 of the Policies & Procedures). This also applies to comments posted on other blogs, forums, and social networking sites.
5. CONSULTANTs may not use or attempt to register or sell any of PAZINO BUSINESS NETWORK and its associated companies’ trade names, trademarks, service names, service marks, product names, or any derivative thereof, for any internet domain name or email address (See 10.03 (c) of the Policies & Procedures).
6. By identifying yourself as a CONSULTANT, you identify yourself with the brand image and the values of the Company. As such, your online activity can affect others’ perceptions of the Company, its products and services.